Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Lime and the Coconut

So baby is now as big as a lime. Yay! So much cuter than a prune.

(and yes, I get that the baby isn't actually looking like a lime as opposed to a prune, but really, would you rather be referred to as a prune? I think not.)

I am still loving all things coconut (maybe baby is just craving a trip to the beach?), and even bought the Coffee-mate Coconut Creme flavor yesterday to try in my hot chocolate. A neighbor of mine recommended it (neither of us drink coffee though-go figure!), and let's be honest, I'm pregnant enough that the power of us suggestion is a force to be reckoned with. After the mention of it days ago I haven't been able to get it out of my head. I can't wait to try it.

And it may even spark some new baked creations, in addition to the coconut cupcakes and the coconut brownies, being chased by pina coladas. And honestly, right this second a coconut creme pie sounds heavenly.

Dang it, I'm drooling on the keyboard again.

Good thing that I've made it to 11wks without gaining anything. I have a feeling that won't last too much longer....

No comments:

Post a Comment