Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's Alive!

Well, we already knew that from the heartbeat of course, but now it's alive and kicking! The other night at 12 weeks and 1 day I got my first little bumps from our next addition.

It happened at the end of a particularly crappy day, which made it all the more exciting for me!

I have never felt a baby of mine move before 14 weeks, so it was certainly a surprise to feel it this early and so pronounced. There was no mistaking it!

Since then when I've had the doppler out listening to this little one, I am very aware of the movements it makes. It is one active little child! It is fun to hear it bumping around against the doppler.

I am looking forward to the next few weeks as movements become stronger and more frequent.
This is one of my most favorite things about pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment