Friday, February 12, 2010

The first "official" visit

Today marked my first real visit with Julie, my new midwife.

It was the fun history appointment. With me, that takes a tad bit longer than average. But everyone is always impressed that I remember birth weights and hours of labor for all 7, and in the correct order. What can I say, it's kind of hard to forget some things.

Everything looks good and appears to be right on track. Thankfully we can just transfer all of the extra paperwork and bloodwork info over from my previous dr so that I didn't have to go through the needle thing again. I am not a fan of needles.

I am excited for my next appointment as Aaron will finally get to come with me. He was bummed not to be able to go in with me when I first met Julie, and to have to miss this appointment as well due to some training that he is doing at work.

I wondered if I would love Julie and the rest of her staff as much as I did when I first met them, or if I was just on the rebound after a crappy first appointment with the other OB. Great news-I still did! I am really looking forward to working with them for the rest of this pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment