Thursday, March 4, 2010

Jump!

I was sitting here today and entered the next level.

The baby jumped!

Feeling a baby move, whether small or big movements, for the first time or the hundredth, is an amazing thing.

Going from little flutters that are faint and fleeting to that first bigger more jerky movementis just plain exciting though.

I love it when I am able to start feeling baby more often and more easily. It is such a treat! And such a wonderful reminder of why the fact that I've been sick as a dog every day for three months (and am still sick on nearly a daily basis) is totally worth it. It only lasted for a few seconds, but it was unmistakable.

I'm sure I'll have those moments that always come where I lament the fact that my baby has yet again jammed it's foot under my rib and prevented me from breathing easily, or is punching away at my insides and presumably attempting to stage a jailbreak by jamming it's fist directly through my cervix.
But hey, I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment